Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Dina, Rabbi Jacobson, and Hooka

So I was thinking today, but not by myself. I was thinking with Julie. We decided something very important. Not many of the people at Hillel actually hang out, except for in the Hillel room. There are exceptions, but Julie and I decided there's not enough of it. So, we also decided (we did a lot of deciding today) that we were going to head over to Sahara East on Sunday or Saturday night. Everyone should be present, for we will smoke hooka and drink (or not drink for those who don't).

Another think that I made a decision about. Rabbi Jacobson, though while a cool guy, isn't really needed. He only comes by once in a while, and it's only to study one portion of the parsha. Don't get me wrong, he means well, but still.

As for Dina, does she not post the most posts EVER?! She even posts things TWICE!!!

Ok, dinner, bye.

3 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Sat. night's no good because I have a shabbaton, but if we go out Sunday it can be in honor of Moishele's 18th!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 9:58:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

And also, you gotta admit that my post today was funny.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 9:59:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger undiscussablerealms said...

hi, thanks for visiting my blog:)

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 7:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares