Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Importance of Hooka

After extensive conversation with Moshe and Dina, I've decided it's time for more people to post on this beautiful thing we call the Punks of Zion blog. Firstly, because it's a nice way to keep in touch over the quick-approaching summer, and it's also a great way to get the word out about certain activities, namely, smoking hooka.

Tonight was a good night for a couple reasons. Even though hooka at NYU didn't work out (the Chabad was closed!), I had a great night. It was so much fun, I'd love to do it again with just the people who I was with tonight. Since Dina told everyone we were going out Thurs night (which we all still are, hopefully), not many people were available tonight. So, I gathered Adam DeYoung, Julie, and a friend of mine from high school. For all the males posting here, she's REALLY hot, and is currently being set up with Adam DeYoung, so haha for those who didn't show up.

Just a great night. A lot of getting to know each other, some sexual stories, some deep conversation about Sept 11th, and it was a night. Even though my friend (named Amanda, Jewish, smart, and really sweet) and Julie had work to do, we stayed out until 11:30. So, tomorrow night will hopefully be more of the same. All of us out (though, I'll admit, I'm going as Amanda's date to this party at Columbia to start the night) tomorrow night will be great. Call people, and have them bring all their friends. I want to make Sahara East the new Hunter Hillel. Are you with me?!

All the best,
His Majesty's Ex-chequer

1 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Hahaha! Nukes, I love how all your posts are written in letter format. It's great. But to be honest, I'm really hanging out with my friend Tzippy tonight 'cause I haven't seen her in forever and a yovel. (Isn't that the greatest phrase EVER?)

Thursday, May 12, 2005 10:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares