Friday, May 20, 2005

My existential idea

As I sit in my study (a.k.a. room with a chair and a light), smoke huka, drink a homebrew and listen to some Dylan tunes I think to myself about some quandaries which have been plaguing my mind:
“Is there any meaning to life?”
“What the hell am I doing to live a better life?”
“Where the hell are my pants? I could have sworn I put on pants this morning?”
Anyway I don’t consider myself to be much of a philosopher, I would however like at least attempt to answer some of these queries. (That word means questions, not gay sex. Don’t worry I too was shocked when I first heard that word) So I guess if I could answer these perplexing questions at once (because I’ m way too lazy to think of three different answers) I guess the answer is “no.”
No there is no meaning to life.
No we should strive for anything because we’ll just fail.
No I’m still not wearing pants.
So there you have it my loyal followers, go get drunk because when push comes to shove getting drunk off you little tushy is as noble as any aspiration we may have.

4 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

What a deep first post!

Welcome to Punks, Donsarella.

Friday, May 20, 2005 12:12:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger doni said...

thanks. I finally made something with myself!

Friday, May 20, 2005 12:13:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Mesiach said...

doni your a "corny stoner" (this term was coined by Rokon)....hey but instead of killing your liver kill your brain cells...Life is a "jewish mother" and then you die so shtup (yiddish word)the world and go get high....

Friday, May 20, 2005 12:32:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous miryam said...

Wow, Doni. So profound. I see you found your "zone." Does that mean you won't be hanging out in the hillel anymore?

Friday, May 20, 2005 12:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares