Monday, August 15, 2005

Deep thought with Doni

Regarding my new street army:
I have a team of Dungeons and Dragons dorks thinking of battle plans for me all day. I pay them in cutouts of playboy magazines. Everytime I give them another picture they say "they're like men infested with boobs!"

Regarding boobs:
I think that women have it easy because they never have to worry about getting hurt by walking into walls because they have natural airbags.

Regarding Archery:
I wonder if archerers every have accidental shootings like we do with guns.

Regarding the first guy to get drunk:
I wonder what the first person to get drunk thought. He probably thought, "I will definitely be the coolest guy in college with this!"

Regarding conventions:
I love comic conventions because they remind me I can always sink that much lower. I wonder if convention-goers understand that they are inadvertently taking a vow of celibacy by going to those conventions.

3 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger doni said...

If you are wondering why I posted this crap its because Dina made some very disturbing threats against me if I didn't. Sorry for wasting your time.

Monday, August 15, 2005 11:21:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Doni! You stub your toe first! Remember--your body can't go where your feet haven't.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 1:21:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Yoseph Leib said...

it must be noted, that comic books are much higher than sex, usually.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 1:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares