Wednesday, November 16, 2005

my punks virginity

Good morning everyone. How are you? That's horrible, I hope it clears up.

Last night, in the hillel lounge, Ben said a QOTD, and I went to post it. Can you imagine my surprise when I found out I was no longer a punk? I sat down for an hour and cried. Okay, I thought about crying. Well, really I just called Dina, told her the QOTD, and then asked her why I was no longer a punk. As it turns out, the night before Dina had taken me off of punks for lack of posting.

So I thought about it for about five seconds, and I realized this: Dina posts enough for the both of us. So really, there is no reason for me to post when I have nothing to say. I can sort of be like that quiet friend you have. You know, Silent Bob like. So that when I do actually have something worth posting, everyone will read it... and be sorely dissappointed that it is clearly not as brilliant as they thought it would be.

Well, until then,

Peace, Love, and Hacky Sack

2 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Yippee skippy doo! Tova posted!

Tova posted!

Wow...um. That's pretty much all I have to say. :)

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 10:14:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous brown eyed girl said...

For the record, I do comment, I just don't post.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 11:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares