Wednesday, November 16, 2005

My stupidity

I also decided that i haven't post in a while. Lucky for me, at least I comment, so I don't get my blogger status revoked by el puppeto masterio (Dina)

So, we all want to know what I did be prove that I am, in fact, really unintelligent. I have an economics test today, and I started really reading the chapters this week. I read through chapter 10, 11, and I've got 12-16 left, spread over two days, it's a genius plan. So as I finish reading chapter 11 I though "wait, I didn't learn any of this in class"

I quickly go to the syllabus and check... I read the right chapters, in the wrong textbook. So last night I'm quickly scrambling to decide what to do. I go over the review book, but I'm not getting enough right answers. So last night, I knocked off a chapter, but now I gotta go knock off, oh, 5 more.

Oh yea, go me

2 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger doni said...

Your pretty talented.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 5:21:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Dream Girl said...

Do you want a sign in the hillel saying you are not stupid?

Friday, November 18, 2005 12:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares