Saturday, December 03, 2005

Because Dina thinks I should post every so often...

I need your opinion.

Back in the day, when I was about in eighth grade, my family got the internet. It was very crappy, and I had no screen name. One night, at my friend Moria's house, she suggested we create a screen name for me. Moriah suggested, that I being a huge Yankees fan, should have my screen name be about that, and screen name YanksFan784 was born. After using this screen name for about a year and a half, my family decided to join the (at the time) ever so popular AOL craze, and I got a new screen name.

But after a while we got rid of AOL for reasons still unknown to me, and I created yet another screen name, CrazyDiamond784. However, this was not taken after a Pink Floyd song, as believed. It was actually in fact from the Beatles's song, Lucy in the Sky, and because my friend Robin and I were considered Crazy (but tons of fun) by many people.

I had this screen name throughout most of High School until I started working at my EMT job. My work's computers refused to let me sign on under that screen name. So I changed my screen name yet again, to the screen name you all know TVACBrainFreeze. For a couple of years, I considered going back to one of the old screen names, but I I figured, everyone knows this one, why cange back.

Well, this is exactly the reason to change. After having a HUGE listof people on block, and having them just make up new screen names to message me on, I have decided to just change back. So, which of my old screen names should I go back to?

I know this has nothing to do with punks, but I needed a post, so I won't be kicked off punks again.

1 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Miryam said...

crazydiamond. yanksfan is too unoriginal and you seem to be sick of tvac. just let me know when you change it, alright?

Sunday, December 04, 2005 1:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares