Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Cooking for Hanukkah

Yes, I the token Asian and Gentile of Punks am getting ready for the holidays.

As all of you know I love latkes. It not even Hanukkah yet I order these delightful treats when I'm at Mendy's. I eat them with mustard and eat the applesauce for dessert. Counts as a fruit serving. = )

Anyway, I was surfing the net for good recipies and I came across this.
They look and sound tasty. Even our vegeterrian Queen of Chulent(Dina) can enjoy them.

http://www.cooking.com/recipes/remenute.asp?Id=229


Favorite Foods of Hanukkah
Tsuni's White Squash Latkes
Tsuni's Potato Latkes
Barbecued Vegetables with Basil-Garlic Vinaigrette
Skewered New Potatoes and Onions
Vegetarian Borscht

3 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Baal Teshuva Benny said...

I didn't know there was such a thing as non-vegetarian borcht

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 12:44:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Miryam said...

mmmm, maybe I should ask you for a recipe for the latkes Ive been asked to make for my class. Got any recipes that are gluten free, dairy free and possibbly egg free (most of them are on specialized diets)? anyhting that doesnt take toooo much time would be great. and btw, i miss you Helen! Doni and I will have to stop in after the wedding (basically, when we have time) to see you and everyone else again.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:02:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger nyc pink fashionista said...

there are some borscht recipies from eastern europe that have meat in them. usually, its sausage.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 6:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares