Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Mazel Tov Doni

Actually all I wanted to say was,

MAZAL TOV TO DONI AND MIRYAM!! In short I just wanted to wish you two many happy and fruitful years to come with hatzlacha and success in your future endevours. I hope you have an amazing and marvelous wedding full of flowers and beauty. May hashem be there watching over both of you in the chupah and bless you with tons success. Congratulations! :)

5 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger nyc pink fashionista said...

Ah, yes, December 27th 2005 has finally come.

MAZEL TOV TO MIRYAM & DONI !

May Hasem watch over you two and your future children.

I would like to wish the couple eternal joy and happiness.

Be safe and healthy!


(Doni, try not to drive Mir too rhsgxjbp crazy)

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 5:14:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Baal Teshuva Benny said...

Mazel tov, May your lives be healthy and whbip!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 10:11:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger The Nucular Jew said...

Oh man guys! I'm really happy for the both of you, and I wish I could be there. I second alison's bit, may hashem blass you with hatzlacha parnassah and all that, and have a great marriage blessed with everything (wouldn't that be awesome?)

All the best!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 12:15:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger sweetspastic said...

Mazal tov! I'm so happy for both of you--may your marriage be strong and beautiful and inspiring (as it already is to a lot of us).

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 12:25:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger elder punk of zion said...

Mazal Tov guys! I wish you all the best, you should be "Zoyche" (full chassish accent) to lots of simchas, nachas, and all sorts of other brachos that i cant quite think of.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 3:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares