Tuesday, December 13, 2005

say ai.

How awesome would a hillel sleep over party, which included a game of man hunt be?!?

All in favor?

8 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger The Nucular Jew said...

I will support that idea, a lot.

Oh my freakin... I love manhunt... childhood... yay...

I support this idea alot. Did I say I support this idea a LOT?!

I support this idea dycgnm!!!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 12:39:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger D.B. Cooper said...

i 3rd your motion. YEA!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 1:22:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger nyc pink fashionista said...

Guys, the idea is cool, and I would fourth the motion but there's a little problem.

As the unoffical attorney for Punks, I would like to remind everyone that all school events and activities must end at 12:00AM, if held on campus.

If you start it in the Hillel room and move it somewhere else or have it off campus there ahouldn't be a problem.

Tova and I were just dicussing this. If it started at 8-9 but ended at 12 , it''ll be okay, but it won't really be a sleepover.

The best bet it to have it off campus.

BTW, I have a smores maker for the event. Never been used though. I figured we can test in in the Hillel lounge or my office.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 1:52:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous xian o'gaun said...

i only play non-discriminatory person search... no man-hunt.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 10:49:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Ian said...

absotively posalutely

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 12:41:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger elder punk of zion said...

awesome, ull never find me

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 4:20:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Dream Girl said...

Can we make waffles for breakfast. I have a waffle iron that makes waffles in the shapes of farm animals.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 8:50:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger nyc pink fashionista said...

I almost forgot. A waffle maker that makes farm animal shapes...cooollll. =D

What kind of animals can it make? It sounds so cute. I would love to see it.

I have a waffle maker too. A Hello Kitty one to be precise. (What else do you all expect from me? )

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 11:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares