Friday, December 16, 2005

A Student Prayer

Hey eveyone, especially my fellow facebookers. Oh, wait a minute, we're all on facebook. LOL. :-) My friend James posted this on my facebook wall yesterday. It made me laugh so hard that I want to share it with all of you.


A Student Prayer

Now I lay me down to study,
I pray the Lord I won't go nutty.
And if I fail to learn this junk
I pray the Lord that I won't flunk.
But if I do, don't pity me at all,
Just lay my bones in the study hall,
Tell my teacher I've done my best,
And pile my books upon my chest.

Now I lay me down to rest,
To pray I'll pass the upcoming tests;
But if I die before I wake,
That's one less test I'll have to take.

Pass this to all your friends you know are looking at a textbook right and now and wondering...huh? We learned that this year..

Then: Get off Facebook and get back to work, lazybones!

Good Luck on your finals!!!!!


Now that you've read my post may I propose a suggestion- Let us all get together and unite in dilligence so we can all do well.
Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares