Friday, December 30, 2005

Those Dumb Blondes

No one's posted since like Tuesday night. So I figured why not post a joke. But not just any joke, a really good dumb blonde joke. Here goes:
This blonde gets on a flight to Miami, and during the flight she decides she doesn’t want to sit in coach. So she gets up and she walks past the first class curtain and sits in one of the seats. Now the flight attendant sees this and walks over to the blonde and says, "Excuse me, Miss, but you can't sit here. Please get up and take your seat back in coach." The blonde says, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, and I'm flying to Miami in first class."
So the flight attendant, not knowing what to do, goes to get another flight attendant. The second flight attendant says "Excuse me, Miss, but you can't sit here. This is first class, please go back to your seat in coach." The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, and I'm flying to Miami in first class."
These flight attendants have no idea what to do. So one goes to know on the cockpit door and they tell the pilot and co-pilot the problem. The co-pilot says "It's ok. I'll take care of it." He walks over to the blonde, who's still sitting in first class, and says "Excuse me, Miss, this isn't right. You can't sit here. You need to go back to your seat in coach." She says "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, and I'm flying to Miami in first class."
The co-pilot goes back to the cockpit and tells the pilot what happened. The pilot gets up and says "I'll do it. I know how to speak to them. My wife's blonde." He walks over to the blonde and whispers something in her ear. Quietly the blonde gets up and walks back to her seat in coach. So they all turn to the pilot and ask him, "What did you tell her that made her get up?"
"First class doesn't fly to Miami."

1 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous brown eyed girl said...

Hey! i'm blonde! and you're right here! four months!

Sunday, January 01, 2006 2:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares