Thursday, December 08, 2005

What Do You Want to Do With Your Life?

Maybe its just me but with the end of the year rolling around and the holidays just around the corner, I find myself contemplating on life, my life to be exact. What we do and how we act have the ability to affect other people, with the immediate person being affected ourselves.

I recently found this website www.43things.com

I think you should all check it out. You basiclly make up a list of things you want to do and share it with others. You can ask for advice from other people that have accomplished the goal you are aiming for. If you want you can share your adventures by making individual posts in respect to each of your goals. In fact, I wrote back to someone earlier tonight when they asked for help on accomplishing their goal to fold a 1000 paper cranes.

One of my goals is to become immortalized as a flavor of ice cream. I'm not kidding guys. The legendary football coach at Penn State got an ice cream flavor made in his honor at the campus ice cream shop. Peachy Purturno. (I think thats how you spell his name) Why shouldn't I have my own ice cream?

I'm thinking something along the line of Haagen-Dazz's Rasberry Sorbet and Vanilla Frozen Yogurt swirl but blended together to make berry pink color. I can see it now-" Helen's Pretty in Pink Berry Frozen Yogurt"

4 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Lost in Service said...

I think you'd have more luck doing that with another company. Go speak to Ben, or Jerry.

Thursday, December 08, 2005 1:17:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Mike said...

that's Paternob

Thursday, December 08, 2005 5:39:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Mike said...

I mean Paterno.
Aaargh. Even I'm getting it wrong.

Thursday, December 08, 2005 5:40:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger nyc pink fashionista said...

Thanks for the correction Mike.

on the bright side, at least you understood what I was trying to say.

Friday, December 09, 2005 2:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares