Monday, January 02, 2006

Kaki Metumtam

So, maybe it's just me, but I think it is so darn funny when an Israeli attempts to have a conversation with an American. Israelis have this stereotype about Americans, that they can out-smart, out-bargain, out-talk, out-wit, out-stare, out-do and over-do, under-do, and in-do anything an American can. It's a little petty and has a lot to do with the competitiveness that comes with an over populated state of ambitious people. It's like they come to America and they find the Utopia of opportunities--shoppers, club-goers, persuadable people, etc. Of course, not all Israelis are like that, but here’s a funny example of this in action. This is an Israeli interviewing and American actor about a film [ani kaki metumtam means 'I am a dumb shit']:
KakiMetumtam

enjoy!

1 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Mir said...

When I lived in Israel there was this really smart Israeli girl in my class who hated me. because I was an American. sdhe once complained to the teacher that she couldnt sit near me and she called me an "amerikaki"

Thursday, January 05, 2006 9:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares