Tuesday, January 10, 2006

QOTD: Sephardic Shabbat Edition

Ben: In Bereshis they do a lot of exposition but in Shemot, the pacing is much faster. They jump right into the story.
Sarah (my younger sister): Who’s they?

3 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Baal Teshuva Benny said...

Yeah, don't worry about it Ali I think everybody already knew I was a blithering naaxou anyway

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 12:09:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger The Nucular Jew said...

I would like to take note here, that Alison said "Bereshis", and not "Bereshit". This proves that Alison actually had a secret need to be Ashkenazi.

HAHA!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 6:31:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Baal Teshuva Benny said...

actually she DID say Bereshit, I said Bereshis, and she didn't fold every time I tried to correct rywvlptc.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 6:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares