Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Got Pink? (aka. Valentine's Day)

Pink. Every where I go, the theme is pink (and red). You would think that I would be ecstatic.
I am. Don't get me wrong. I'm thrilled that the one of the theme colors for the second month of the year is my signature hue. But it got me thinking-Am I living to my full potential in pinkness? Sure I'm the Punk of Pinkness, yet I feel like I don't have enought "pink" in my life right now.

Perhaps it the the holiday know as St. Valentine's day that is putting me in this mood. It's not just a simply a mater of pinkness. I am surged with emotions associated with pink. I just want to give everyone a big hug.

With that being said I conclude my post with this-
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! X0X0. Hugs and kisses to all.

Remember, think pink!
Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares