Monday, February 06, 2006

New Hillel Stuff

Hey guys, I finally took control as Hillel president, and now we have a blog with all our events. Take a look at it, maybe come to the events. I'm having a Shabbaton at my house on March 10th (tentative date, we'll see what people want). I can fit 15 people in my house, and it'll be a little tight, but fun. There's an orthodox shul a block and a half away from me, and we'll order all our food from a restaurant on Hillel's budget. It's technically a Hillel event open to Hillel members.

So, get back to me if you want to come. Dinner will be fleishig, lunch will be milchig, and there's going to be plenty of alcohol.

3 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Sherbert said...

whats the new blog website?

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 4:59:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger The Nucular Jew said...

It's not really a blog, it's more of a message board that I write on and it lists the events. However, website is

http://hunterusg.com/organization/hillel

w00t

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 10:17:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Ooh la la! We have a chulent party Thursday night!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 12:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares