Tuesday, February 14, 2006

"Sherbert" Worldwide

So this post is for everyone but primarily special for DB Cooper. So I went to class the other day and as it ended, everyone was leaving. He goes to me "wait, whats your name. Youre not on the list." So I said Alison Shabot.. He goes "What? Alison Sherbert?" I'm like hah! That's so funny cuz my friends in college call me sherbert!!!

Special for you DB. FIgured you'd like it.
Miss all of you guys so much! :Sniffle:
~Sherbert

2 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Hahahah! That's classic!

And we miss having you around too.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 12:08:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger D.B. Cooper said...

Lowell! c, my nicknames r just logical :-)

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 12:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares