Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Sorry DB Cooper But I'm Posting Over Your Megillah - It's Not Purim! (...yet!)

yeah this was posted on my livejournal, but I like it... so yeah..

Last night I decided that I was going to go with one of the madrichot, Tudy, to Har Hamenuchot to visit my best friend's dad's grave. Not knowing exactly where it was, I awoke at 6:45, got ready and we were in a taxi at 7:30. All I know is that it's on Har Tamir in the syrian section. So I'm thinking it's going to be this little section y'know... newsflash. its not. There are a zillion graves with a ton of sections and when floating around. After praying to G-d to help me find the grave, I gave up hope after 40-50 minutes of "grave-hopping".

We decided that since we couldnt find it, we would go to Tudy's friend who is also buried there only she was at the bottom of Har Tamir. Fine. So we start walking. Suddenly this guy in a car pulls up and asks, "which grave are you looking for?" and so I told him, "Yosef Elnadav" He takes a second and asks me, "From Brooklyn?" Now my mind is freaked out - "yeah".
"how long ago did he pass away?"
"5 or 6 months ago".
He tells me "yeah, you were right near the grave. It was right where you were. Get in, I'll take you and show you exactly where."

It was so amazing that this man pulled up. If not I wouldn't have been able to find the grave and pray (daven.. yeah yeah) for him. It was a great experience - rejuvinating and comforting a little bit.

3 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Baal Teshuva Benny said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 11:04:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Baal Teshuva Benny said...

OY..It was my mega list, how do you do that every time, jk That story is sweet like Dina once told me Hashgacha Prateet lxrzizxx Oh and i corrected the repeated Ogirlism

Wednesday, February 08, 2006 11:04:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Datingmaster, Jerusalem said...

come over for my barbecue if you can handle the heat

Thursday, February 09, 2006 10:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares