Sunday, February 05, 2006

Where is hotpinkhunny?

Shalom everyone! I have been informed by fellow Punk DC Cooper that many people have been inquiring about my whereabouts. Based on what I'm hearing and the postings I'm seeing on facebook, finding Waldo might be easier.

First of all I, the Pink Munchkin aka. hotpinkhunny, wishes all of you a very happy Lunar New Year. May the Year of the Red Fire Dog 2006/4703 bring peace, happiness, good health, good fortune, and prosperity.


I have been thinking about all of you and that I miss hanging out with in one of my favorite place in the world-the Hunter Hillel lounge and the Philosophy Club office. Techincally, thats two places, but in reality does it really matter in this case? I promise that as soon as I can, I'll come in to give my love and regards to everyone. A lot has been going
Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares