Sunday, March 19, 2006

Typical

So I'm at Dina's birthday party, and I'm having a great time. My food comes, looks great. I order a white chocolate mousse cake, I couldn't wait to jump in. Dina turns to me, quite innocently, and points to my lip. She then says "Oh, you have a little something over he-"

...

::Moment of silence, staring, awkwardness::

...
...
...
...

Hysterical laughter.

Ladies and gentlemen, she pointed at my stitches.

Gnite!

4 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Actually you got it wrong. You had already eaten the cake. That's why I thought it was a little chocolate.

:)

Sunday, March 19, 2006 11:51:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Sherbert said...

does that imply that the stitches look brown? because they are similar to the chocolate mousse?

Monday, March 20, 2006 6:05:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

They're dark blue and right next to each other.

Monday, March 20, 2006 2:53:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger nyc pink fashionista said...

I had stiches on my bottom lip and inside my mouth year ago. The ones on the lip were black so it looked like I had someting on my mouth all the time.

fyi, yes I did ask if they were available in pink.

Monday, March 27, 2006 1:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares