Friday, July 28, 2006

I Need to Clean Out My Room NOW!!!!!!




HELP!!! I need to clean out my room! Correction, I need to redo my entire room! I had to get rid of a dresser, a four drawer cabinet, one book shelf, and a small size cabinet. They fell apart, literally. They belonged to my oldest sister. As far as I am concerned, she has had them for at least 15 years, maybe longer. So, in a way, its not surprising that thay fell apart. (For the longest time I wanted to change them, but she woudn't let me. Don't ask me why. )

For the past few months I have been cleaning out my room and closet. Not only do I need to clean out my space, I need to take inventory of all my pink stuff. Yes, all of it. ( I'm considering doing a seperate inventory list for all the Hello Kitty items) I have no clue when I'm going to be finished. I'm trying to get my room back to order by Labor Day. So far I've been doing okay.

As someone who likes to look on the bright side of things, I'm taking this as an opportunity to redecorate my entire room. Problem, I have less than two weeks to do this. I figure if the good people of Taking Over: Home Edition can make an entire house in a week, I can accomplish my task in 2-3 weeks.

Guys, its horrible. My room looks like it got blown by a hurricane. I have a huge pile of clothes on my bed. Half a dozen plastic bins stuffed to the rim are in the hallway. My books and magazines are stacked in piles. What really get to me is that half of my skincare and makeup products are currently MIA. Oh, in case if you're wondering, I've been sleeping on the living room couch. No, the couch is not pink.

(I apologize If I seem totally flustered and jumping from one thought to another. I'm just really fustrated right now.)

I've been going by Target, The Container Store, and Bed, Bath, and Beyond so much lately that the employees greet me the minute they see me. The sight of me slinging huge shopping bags on my back along with holding one on the left and one on the right is hilarious. Memebers of the local firehouse were impressed. Thank God for back to school sales. If not, I wouldn't be able to get everthing I needed at such good prices.

The Container Store website is really cool. There is a back to college link that has a variety of decorative choices for rooms.
http://www.containerstore.com/college/style/index.jhtml?viewAll=true

As you can tell from the three images from the top I narrowed it down to three choices. I was wondering what y'all think. Please let me know.



Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares