Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I Want to Have a Baby!!!

This Shabbos, while at a Yachad shabbaton in Queens, I got to hold the most adorable, scrumptious, spit-up machine ever in this world! This baby's eyes were humonganoid, his cheeks were bloopy, and he was wearing this adorable hat that matched his outfit with a thingy sticking up on it. The only thing, though, was that he wouldn’t stop spitting up. My outfit getting all messied-up? I was fine with that. Actually, I was more than fine with that. I have a tendency to get my clothes dirty all the time, particularly when I'm eating (I'm not slobby, I just allow my food creative control over how to get into my mouth), so to have them stained because of a piece of heaven (read: baby) is like an honor for me. Well, this is me: obsessed with wanting to have a baby.

1 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you silly girl
babies are not pets or toys
they are human people
and grow past being babies after only a year

Tuesday, March 08, 2005 8:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares