Monday, May 09, 2005

Bake-Off

Randy got this crazy idea in his head that the girls in Hillel should bake for him. He called his thinly-veiled secret a "Bake-Off" and pinned all of us against each other in competition. To be honest, I didn't really care what his intention was because (as we all know) I am the best baketress in the world and I was not against proving it.
I spent about three hours in the kitchen yesterday kneading dough, spreading cinnamon/sugar mixtures, and dotting just the right number of raisins on the dough before rolling it up and cutting it into what were to become cinnamon buns.
This morning, I made the glaze and sprinkled one tin with pecans and skeajulled the glaze over both tins full of cinnamon buns. Then I took them out of the pans and placed them on plates.
I won the contest.
I mean, really, did anyone doubt my kitchen prowess?

1 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

randy we should do a bake off every semester. dima and i really enjoyed this one.

as one of the judges, i believe, i am unable to comment, although i was asked. however, i will wish dina a congrats.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 1:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares