Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Needed Proof of My Weirdness?

When I was in high school, I had issues focusing during class (yes, still do), so I adapted a new method of note-taking for myself:
The One Directional Writing
I was sick and tired of always leaving these huge gaps when I'd have to write a Hebrew phrase or not leaving enough room and having to squeeze the Hebrew in, so I just decided to write in one direction--right to left--for both Hebrew and English. And now, for the sample I found while cleaning my room tonight:

Yups. That's backwards English with spatterings of Hebrew! (and if you click on it, it'll go bigger.)

4 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you only did it to catch The Reb's attention (jk), and it worked! Hey, did she ever give you those notes back? Only G-d knows what was written in them...

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 9:48:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Rands, you can't say things like that anymore. People are already catching on that there's something going on between us!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 7:01:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I'm not mistaken, Leonardo DaVinci was known for writing from right to left instead of from left to right. But he didn't write Hebrew. Just thought that was interesting.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005 9:37:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

YES! Thank you! My mom gave me an article about that a few years back. I am a certified pretend genius.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005 12:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares