Monday, January 23, 2006

This is about the time I move to Canada

If there was ever a time that I really really wish I lived in Canada it would be now. I'm fed up with 60 million Americans living without health insurance, we need universal coverage. Health cannot be left to the bureaucratic idiots with the mental capacity to keep files in order comparable only to Cpl. Klinger on M*A*S*H. Why rant now you ask? Simple, I feel an all too familiar pain in my knee. The same I felt November 20th, 2003 when I tore the lateral meniscus of my knee. That required surgery. After playing soccer on Friday I now have a swollen knee and a limp that is getting worse. LAME.

Alright, alright, I'll get to the point. A f***ing letter comes today that my insurance (HIP, those c**k smuggling inbred s**t eating excuses for human beings...aka an HMO) ended on January 1st even though as a dependent and a full time college student it should not end until I graduate (I guess this is where the 5 year plan becomes a good idea?)

Nevermind the fact that a letter should have come much sooner than January 23rd, not to mention January 1st, I now have to get a proof of enrollment and deal with HIP bureaucracy before I can even go to my family doctor just to get a REFERRAL to my orthoascopic surgeon.

This is a very negative post and I don't want to be know for that...so umm...ugh...my replacement mighty mouse comes tomorrow. Yay!

2 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's BS xvi, the schooling for doctors in Canada is identical to that in the USA. And they are quite well payed, though not as well as in America, depending which province you look at.

Monday, January 23, 2006 11:23:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm way overdue for my move to canadia. i said that if bush was elected i would move there. then i said if he was reelected i would move there.

it does seem a whole lot better... and they know hockey.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 4:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares