Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Jotd (joke not jew)

My cousin just emailed me this joke.

A man arrives at Ben Gurion International Airport with 2 large bags.The customs agent opens the first bag and finds it full with a large variety of currencies.The agent asks the passenger, "How did you get all this money?" The man says, "You will not believe it, but I traveled all over Europe and went into public restrooms. Each time I saw a man pee, I grabbed his organ and said, "donate money to Israel or I'll cut off your balls."The customs agent is stunned and mumbles: "Well...that's a unique and very interesting story... what do you have in the other bag?" The man says, "You wouldn't believe how many people in Europe don't support Israel."
Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares