Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Whose Boots, They're Your Boots, Not My Boots...Whose Boots?

I was walking in the city yesterday and as a girl who frequently walks the streets of Manhattan, I am accustomed to being checked out by guys who pass me. I'm also accustomed to guys making remarks on how I look. I even have the glare down right because it always makes me so upset (and argue all you want that when men say, "have a good morning, beautiful," they are just being nice, but I can guarantee you that they aren't saying that to men). But yesterday, I got a compliment I've never heard before.
While walking down 42nd street on my way to a meeting in the snowy, slushy, and very dirty city, some guy checked me out and said, "nice boots."
Hahaha!

3 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaahhahahaahhahahahahahahhhahaa!
with love from another girl with a nice pair.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 8:02:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Yeah, got that one, too.
:)

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 8:42:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Luke Skyhopper said...

brownsville the material girl

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 10:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares