Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Only Simchas, Here We Come

I am proud and honored to announce that a woman perfect for the role as partner for our resident Raging Bull has been found.

Her name: Holy Terror.

Check this out and let me know if I'm crazy or DB Coops is about to be crazy in love and moving to the West Bank with his new wife!

I regret to inform those of you who didn't get a chance to see the link when it was still up that it is no longer available. However, if you do want to find out what was so special about Holy Terror that I thought she was amaaaaaaazing for DB Coops, read this: the reason she was kicked off Jewschool.
I must admit, too, that I am quite impressed. She even beats Coops's wearing that khafiyah at AIPAC to show his solidarity as a "Palestinian Jew."

1 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Oh dear.

Maybe we should find her for you...

Thursday, February 03, 2005 11:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares