Sunday, March 27, 2005

MFFC: Hunter College Chapter

I would like to propose that professors never give another midterm because if I don't actually have something to do (study), I will probably be productive with my time. Instead, I spend my time (when I should be studying) making silly little logos and designs and tee-shirts for the first ever Millard Fillmore Fan Club: Official Store. I think we should market these to the Hunter Store, too. Y'know, make it hip to be scholarly! Someone needs desperately to get a life...

1 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

watch it, Nukes. Randy reads the comments.

Monday, March 28, 2005 12:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares