Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Imagine That!

Wow!
A Jewish couple, cancelling their wedding at the last minute, has put it up on eBay...
"Now that everything is paid for and we can not get our money back, we would like to auction the occasion to the highest bidder."
Glatt kosher and all!

1 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Dina. Think we can convince our parents to get us an apartment if we're actually married? And the wedding is really cheap, so they may actually like the idea. Besides, my mom told me if I get married on Sunday she'll give me the diffrence (tens of thousands!) from what she would be paying for my wedding. But you have to hurry with an answer, the bidding ends in a few hours.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005 7:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares