Tuesday, May 10, 2005

But Tuesday's Just as Bad

Dear eSims,

I hate you. I hate your ugly colors. I hate your inability to function when more than one person has you open. I hate your self-important disregard for us humble students who need you. And yet, I need you. Don't get me wrong--I don't want or even like you. But I do need you.
Why won't you pay attention to me? I sit here waving my hands in front of you, screaming my brains out, crying, heck, I'll even jut my chest out to get your attention. But no. You won't cave in.
So here I sit, my life in your stupid, unfeeling hands. Just watch; I'll never get a job because I won't ever graduate from college. Oh, I'll be here semester after semester, but will never be able to complete my requirements. And it's all because of you, eSims. Why don't you sit with that on your conscience?

Not love,
Dina

6 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get a room you two!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 2:34:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

This is not like a love-hate relationship, Donsirella. This is serious stuff!!!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 2:49:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's no use. We all know why it doesnt work. Do i have to mention the name of a certain self-hating Jew who uses his administrative powers to make the life of Jewish students miserable?

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 6:01:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thiush whwth sehrh hth wha

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 3:12:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you drunk, doni?

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 8:47:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Hahaha! Actually, I was teaching him how to post a comment with his name in place of "anonymous." And no, I wasn't drunk either. Surprise, surprise!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 9:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares