Friday, November 11, 2005

She must be stopped



It has come to my attention that certain members (Dina) are posting more than others. This needs to stop Ahkshav. We should all be posting regularly. It doesn't have to be everyday but like once a week would be nice.
It doesn't even have to be that interesting just talk about Jewishishness. For example I really don't care all that much about what I'm writing about but i did it so that it said something other than Brownsville girl under the recent posts. HA ha.
I know we all hear great quotd's (I'm looking at you DB) and we need to share them with every one yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! Any way Peace out Shabba tov and
BEWARE OF THE GARBAGE TRAIN

5 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

I post the most often because (a) I am the most awesome and (b) because all the rest of everybody sucks.

And anyway, I was going to do my "Where Are They Now?" post tonight. :)

Saturday, November 12, 2005 7:25:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"just talk about Jewishishness" "I am the most awesome"

BrownsvilleGirl, you are the most awesome girl I ever have seen, but tht is not because you are jewish. But I think you are jewish, so you perfectly fit into Baal Teshuv'a Bennys defintion.

He [patriarch] should have spoken clearer, like "only talk about my phantasies about male Jewishishness of the 17th century".

"Fly, then, young eagle! You
have stared into the sun without blinking"

Saturday, November 12, 2005 8:44:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It has come to my attention that certain members (Dina) are posting more than others."

:-)))))))
Ok, A close friend just said, that my frequency of posting since Sep11 is at 8.11 very long [and autistic] postigs per day. [Only the political messages].

So... under 8... everything is ok with Dina. Above 8... call her dissidenteuse, please.

Saturday, November 12, 2005 9:13:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger null said...

Dina's awesomeness was never called into question.

Saturday, November 12, 2005 11:15:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

It's return of the Shual!!!

Hey buddy, how are you?
Where do you post? Do you have a blog we don't know about?

Sunday, November 13, 2005 1:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares