Sunday, December 25, 2005

Channuka Sameach

Yeah so uh its been channuka here for a few hours already. I listened to the Hannuka song, ate my donuts, lit my menorah (well supposedly i did tht first), bashed hellenism, and watched ushpizin.

Anyone wanna send me some presents??

Its been raining like heaven for the past few days, I wonder how that drought is doing? If it were like 2 degrees colder we wouldve had a white channuka. I may actually be going skiing one of these days in the Hermon. A word to those coming over here, bring an umbrella and a winter coat.

Channuka Sameach, and to hotpinkhunny and friends also a Merry Christmas (i think i got that in with a few hours to go)

1 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Luke Skyhopper said...

lol, thanks but do you really trust the postal service here?

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 3:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares