Thursday, February 02, 2006

Newsflash: Denim Can Lead to Dancing

If denim could potentially lead to dancing...
An Australian state plans to ban students from wearing denim because it is linked with having a good time.
Reuters

what'll the O-girls do???

3 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Rafi G. said...

real o-girls don't wear denim and never did!!

Thursday, February 02, 2006 9:12:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger null said...

The brutal cotton lobby would never let this happen in America.

Friday, February 03, 2006 12:05:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

As a skirt wearer all my life (even when I was younger, I didn't let my mother dress me in pants because, "pants are for boys"), I have to say that we do too, in fact, have all that more fun. However, in this context, I do find that I have more fun when wearing skirts other than those made of denim.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006 12:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares