Friday, April 01, 2005

Divinely Delicious

This morning, I wrote a post for Punks that went like this...

No need to wait for olam ha'bah for a heavenly experience...M&M's now comes in dark chocolate, too!

MSNBC.com reports, "for the first time in the company's 64-year history, M&M's Brand Candies is introducing a dark chocolate version of its famous candy." For the first time in its 64-year history? And as if that isn't enough--it's with peanuts! Damn, I was born at the right time.

But for some reason, blogger was giving me issues with publishing it. So I decided the time had come to venture out of my house and hit the library and any store with ice cream in its inventory.
After collecting some books and tapes, I was ready for the ice cream. There's a PathMark pretty close to the library, but I hate PathMark. There's a ShopRite just straight down the road from the library...but I don't really like ShopRite anymore. So I decided to go to the Stop and Shop all the way across town on route 202. This move was, without a doubt, divinely inspired.
What are the chances that I should see an entire thingy dedicated to M&M's and their new dark chocolate with peanuts right in front of the check-out lines? Slim. Or, none, considering that AP claims, "the new dark chocolate peanut M&Ms candy will be available April 2," and today is April 1st. But there they were screaming in their best Dylan impersonations, "come baby, shake me, come baby, take me, I would be satisfied!" And what was I to do but grab a bag???
And I tell you now: They are goooooooooood.

2 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Luke Skyhopper said...

u have too much time, go have a baby

Friday, April 01, 2005 4:47:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

oh, how I wish...I wish...

Friday, April 01, 2005 5:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares