Thursday, August 04, 2005

I'm Such a Hick :)

Well, here I am sitting on my den floor working on a paper with the back door open so that I don't sneeze every two seconds from the freezingly cold air-conditioner air when I see a groundhog walk up to about six feet from the door. He looks at me. I look at him. He then loses interest and moseys away.

7 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Dindel said...

either, you need to clean the filter in your AC or... maybe your just as nuts as me. I cant be in a room with ac unless a window is open.. I get so sick.. goundhog huh?

Thursday, August 04, 2005 1:17:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

If I had just an ac, I'd shut it off, but the ac works through the whole house--central air--so if I shut if off the house will overheat and my mother will be upset when she gets home.
Oh well...

Thursday, August 04, 2005 1:37:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Or borrowed Miryam's dad's to do it. And if I were a not-Jewish hick, I could then cook it and eat it. But I'm Jewish...and a vegetarian. :)

Thursday, August 04, 2005 9:34:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!!! Its a nice pick-up.Its new and not beaten up. Aaaaand, he just got a new one.

Thursday, August 04, 2005 9:42:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would sleep with it

Thursday, August 04, 2005 9:55:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

off topic dina, but your comment just reminded me - i believe it's in the wonderful state of west virginia (insert witty hick joke here), they just make it legal to bring home the road kill, and eat it. which means, they were actually having issues with it before.

Friday, August 05, 2005 2:05:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When he was still only dating my mom my dad shot a groundhog and brought it to his future in-law's house and cooked it on their barbeque. When my grandma found out she very nearly killed him.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 12:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares