Monday, November 14, 2005

I Feel Like a Mitzvah-Girl

I get this strange desire everytime I wear sneakers to run everywhere I go. So there I was this morning, running through Grand Central to the 6 train when suddenly I was on the platform waiting for the train and there was a guy with a humonganoid knapsack on his back and a large knapsack on his stomach.
"Excuse me, is this the green train? 6?"
"Yes." I told him.
"Uptown?"
"Yups."
"Are you Jewish?"
"Yeah..."
"I'm Israeli."
"OH! HI!"
I, um, love Israelis.
"Do you speak Hebrew?"
Smile, "kisat."
Anyway, I'm glad I helped him because his instructions were wrong. And I hope my new ones were actually a help...

2 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Dream Girl said...

I must find the mitzvah stickers. I think they might be in my bag

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 9:52:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger nyc pink fashionista said...

If thats the case we may need to get new ones. I'm not sure you'll be able to get them out.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 11:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares