Friday, December 16, 2005

Mazal Tovs All Around

My sister just got a job at a top place. I walked into the kitchen to bake her cookies in celebration and passed my brother on his way out.
"Hey Ars, congratulations on getting your license!"
"Thanks, Dins," he said.
Then I noticed my youngest brother reading the paper.
"Oh, Joshy--I heard you're Talmud of the Week! Mazal tov!"
He high fived me.
I turned around and, noticing my mother, said, "Oh yeah! I got engaged!"


(Because I know some people are bound to read that the wrong way...I'm not engaged. :))

Shabbat Shalom everyone!

5 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Yes, Helen, I did! :)

I just didn't think it was right to write that and then disappear over Shabbos...

Saturday, December 17, 2005 6:07:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did your mom, laugh? faint? you dance around?

Saturday, December 17, 2005 8:27:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

She laughed. :)

Saturday, December 17, 2005 9:16:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You call your brother "ars"? Man. I would be insulted. Maybe he should start calling you "freicha."

Sunday, December 18, 2005 4:39:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Oh yeah! That's slang for...right. Well, his name is Ari. :)

Sunday, December 18, 2005 11:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares