Thursday, December 15, 2005

Death to the Birds

Ever eat so much of a dead bird you never really liked that you wish it would just go extinct? Well thats how I feel about chickens. Honestly, this place serves us scrambled chicken fetuses for breakfast, breaded chicken for lunch and cooked chicken for dinner. I'm ovbiously exagerating but I've seen and eaten way too many dead fowls lately. As a result I hearby declare the opening of the Let Them Live campaign to officially broaden my diet, the proceeds will go to the Feed a Hungry Yeshiva Guy at Burgers Bar Foundation. FHYGBBF promises that its funds will go towards the proper consumption of at least one dead cow per day by a specially chosen yeshiva kid/guy/flipper/bocher like myself.

7 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger heebnvegan said...

An average dead cow weighs as much as 220 chickens. You really gonna be eating a cow a day?

Thursday, December 15, 2005 11:33:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

become a vegetarian! dina back me up!

Friday, December 16, 2005 12:19:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

let me start off by saying your description of the food you eat was gross. really, I feel sick. secondly, the last time I went to burger bar (which was ironically the first time too), I got food poisoning and I was sick for the next full week. just so you know...

Friday, December 16, 2005 12:31:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Mir has a Burger Bar tee-shirt that says Berger Bar.

Moishe, as one of the resident Hillel vegetarians, I stopped reading your post at oh...fetuses. I will never forgive you.

Friday, December 16, 2005 1:30:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Luke Skyhopper said...

the mevaseret burgers bar rules, except that they just raised their prices. sorry about going a little overboard, just trying to make the point that im sick of eating chicken and chicked by-products.

Friday, December 16, 2005 6:15:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear stranger,

in addition to asking us questions, you might also try http://www.livejournal.com/community/cunyhunter/
they can also answer a lot of hunter questions.

Friday, December 16, 2005 12:16:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

SHIRLY! HAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAHA You can join...give me your email address. :)

Xvi, hilarious. :) We were talking about that recently at our Shabbos table. :)

Also, nuayk...sounds Yiddish, no?

Friday, December 16, 2005 2:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares