Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Food of the Day!

My family made a bar-be-que last night for family friends. To insure that I'd have something to eat, I made myself a baked salmon, onions, olives, half-sour pickles, tomatoes, strawberries, and artichoke hearts salad with a chummus and olive brine dressing. It was pretty good, but my father made a couple of shishkabobs with just vegetables for me, so I didn't really need my salad.
This afternoon, I opened the fridge, took my salad out, mixed it a bit, and tasted it. I don't know if it was because everything marinated in olive brine and chummus overnight, but it was AMAZING! so, today's food is

Salad
(of baked salmon, onions, olives, half-sour pickles, tomatoes, strawberries, and artichoke hearts with a chummus and olive brine dressing)

Really good!
Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares