Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Today's Recipe...

I'd put a picture of the actual food, but I don't want the shade of it to throw you off because today's food is...
Sweet Potato Avocado Soup!

Throw two sweet potatoes, one avocado, some parsley, some garlic, some salt, and some pepper (I didn't add bananas, but I wanted to and I suggest you try it with bananas) into a pot of boiling water. Boil. Using a hand-held blender blend ingredients. Eat and enjoy!

1 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Dude, I am so opening a restaurant for those with more than just a distinguished palate, but one that is too easily bored.

Friday, May 27, 2005 2:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares