Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Sfira: My Love-Hate Relationship

Why I love sfira:



Beards are mad hot.

And why I hate sfira:
I wasn't able to go to the Dylan tribute concert at BB King's for $15 and I won't be able to go see Josh Walker Saturday night. Live music, my yetzer hara.

4 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Elder of Ziyon said...

I just wanted to say that the Elders approve of this blog, and hereby give it our Jew-tax hashgacha.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 10:04:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

An honor!
(But I think Rashi was before the Elders' time.)

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 11:19:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to take it you hold sfira after Log B'Omer.

I have to disagree about the beards. Gotees, hot; Scruffy, hot. Beards, not so hot; Clean shaven, not so hot.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 5:09:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

I hope you're joking. I hate goatees. It's either bearded (although Levon Helm the Gorgeous Hottie's beard is a bit long for my taste), scruffies, or clean-shaven.

And I just realized today that my sfira will end on Friday so I do, in fact, plan on attending Josh Walker!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 8:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares