Monday, May 23, 2005

Today, The Amazing

There's a rack of books near the door of my library that are on sale for about $3.99 or $2.99. Just today I noticed that the library sells cd's and tapes there, too. For those of you who haven't ever been in my gorgeous, hot car, it's a 1997. As in, it only has a tape player. While I think this particular amenity is rather quaint, the lack of tapes sold nowadays can be pretty annoying. You can only imagine how ecstatic I was at the thought of tapes for a buck. So, I went to take a look. There were only two tapes. One of the two was The Allman Brothers (read: whoa)--live--in 1995 (read: Dickey Betts was still playing with them). Insane? I think so. Even more insane is that this tape has the most wickedly awesome No One to Run With I've ever heard in my entire life.
Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares