Saturday, May 14, 2005

Hip, Hip, Hooray for Old Pictures!

A little outdated, but Randy just sent me these pictures from when we went on our little hiking escapade this Chol Hamoed Pesach, so they're going up now.
Here's Moishele and Doni on the mainland across from me and Aaron who were on Wetbutt Island (although you can't really see Aaron hiding behind my during-Pesach behind
):

And here's me coming across the bridge Aaron and I built together. Y'know why? Because Aaron and I are cool and Doni, Moishele, and Rands are a bunch of wussies. In this picture you can see Doni's back, Aaron bending down to start across the bridge and me...showing off my yoga moves?

3 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

flashed thinks that dina looks better in her peasach tush, to quote him, "girls need a minimal amount of flesh to be attractive"

-the honorable flashed

Sunday, May 15, 2005 12:31:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think moisheleh needs a time o9ut for being innappropiate. and i need one for not knowing hopw to type

Sunday, May 15, 2005 2:46:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

check out Doni's hot tush!

Sunday, May 15, 2005 6:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares