Friday, September 30, 2005

We Should Do Parties More Often

Last night's party was a lot of fun, I'll say! Some ate chulent...

Some didn't know they were being photographed...
(In case you don't realize how funny that picture is, here's the same one again. It's also here because I accidentally uploaded it twice and it is just too funny for me to cut. And because Steve looks pretty good.)
Some played Shesh Besh...
And some were proposed to over the chulent they made! (Actually, that was just me. :))

I do also want to remind anyone who was there and others who plan on attending future parties that guys with clubbing music on their iPods are not invited unless they promise to leave their iPods at home. Suffering is not allowed at the next party.

5 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Mesiach said...

only trance music at the next party

Friday, September 30, 2005 1:55:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a picture was taken of me, christian gaun, at this party. Can i see it? i am sorry for getting into a drunk argument with the guy in the picture.

Friday, September 30, 2005 8:24:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Luke Skyhopper said...

hey!
how bout invite me next time??

lol, when r u guys coming here???

Saturday, October 01, 2005 2:15:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Hey Christian, I don't know who took the picture you're in...my camera had no more memory by the time you guys joined us.

Saturday, October 01, 2005 8:17:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

again i apologize for the russians with the bad music. they were waiting for me. next time just keep them away from the computers.

Saturday, October 01, 2005 9:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares