Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Yay!! I have fans....Sort of

This post on this HalfricanAmerican as well as The Punks of Zion cuz quite frankly its just too damn good not to.

After pulling an all-nighter to finish a paper, I was about to head to my bed for a couple hours of sleep when I decided that before I did I would check my site-meter for HalfricanAmerican. (ask Dina its really addictive.) I looked through the visits to see if I could find anything unusual when I noticed that somebody linked to my blog from a site I didn’t recognize. (Usually its either Punks., Jewfood, facebook, various bloglistings etc) I was intrigued and excited. I mean people are reading my blog this is good right. So I click on the referral address and what should I find but a neo-Nazi web forum. Needless to say as a Black Jew they don’t like me too much and they had no problem saying so.
  1. First they called me a Rambling Puerto Rican. I'm not Puerto Rican
  2. Second they called me a dick sucker. Thats just rude
  3. Third, and here is where its starts to get a little dark. One of the posts said "Here is that Stupid Some Bitch's Pick-choore" and it linked to a picture of me which they grabbed from my blogger profile. Now that is almost threatening. I have to admit I stopped smiling when I saw that. Don't get me wrong. I saw a picture of these guys and I'm pretty sure I could take 'em all on at once (really any of the Punks could, Helen would kick the shit out of them) but still its a little unsettling.
  4. The next comment was "Nigger's Unemployed yet has two blogs running" ok that one was funny. I have to admit I actually laughed...it was clever.
  5. The content of title of the next post didn't concern me what did was the alias the author chose. Rudolf Hoess (in case you don't know he was a NAZI)

Now this is kind of significant 'cause come to think of it...I've never been called nigger before. Except for by other black people and idiot white people and that was nigga'. Well also I'm sure I've been grouped by white-supremecists who talk about all the Niggers in America, but that was the "Royal" Nigger. This one was directed right at me...and all of you too. This was not how I wanted to start my week.

5 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did they even find you?

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 6:49:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger null said...

I have my blog listed in a lot of places they could have found it any number of ways.

Thursday, December 01, 2005 12:46:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so sad. reminds me of when dina and I had to do a project on holocaust deniers and we had to go to all these freaky sites. at leat the sites we went to didn't mock us individually. so sickening.

Friday, December 02, 2005 1:39:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger null said...

I'm trying not to take them too seriously, I mean look at them (there is a picture on The Halfrican american)
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6833/1639/1600/Picasso_NIMFest2005.jpg
they are such a joke. Any effort to give them attention, negative or positive is exactly what they want.( wow i just sounded like my teacher in the third grade and that scares me) I have known about and experienced people like that my entire life (Baldwin can be really shifty sometimes), just never directly aimed at me. I'm not saying we shouldn't talk about it but a lot of people over the past week have told me how we should go find them and "mess them up." or what ever. They are sick dudes but, it really is not something to worry about too much at this point but thank you very much, Mir. You rock.

Friday, December 02, 2005 12:18:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger null said...

No I'm not predjudiced. It has become common convention that the word "nigger" is an acceptable greeting or even term of endearment when used between two blacks; and in some cases latinos. (in most cases young blacks)When used by a non-blacks it would be offensive because the historical context in which it was used in the past. Every once in a while in high school a white kid would try to join in and say "What up my nigga'." They would be corrected and it would never happen again. I may have erred in calling them "idiot white people." I should have referred to them as misguided or incorrect. Sorry for the confusion

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 2:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares