Monday, November 28, 2005

The greatest game in the world(and how its ruining My life)

Warning if you value your sanity do not read this post...

Ok, its time to tell you about "The game". A few months ago I was about to leave the Hillel room when Nukes and Lorraine ruined my life. They told me about "The Game," and I swear I HATE THEM FOR IT. Here are the rules.

    1. If you think about the game you lose
    2. and you have to announce it by saying "I lost"
    3. Thats it...
    4. Thats the only rule
    5. simple right?
    6. WRONG

Now here is how it works you walk around and when you see somebody who, you know, knows the rules you're reminded oh that game, and you say dammit i lost.

But then it goes further than that you're sitting at home bored and you want to call your friends but you need and excuse what do you do you call Jimmy and say "I lost." and he laughs and you laugh and you both die a little inside.

Then your at dinner with family and you leave your phone in you jacket, when you get back to it there's twelve missed phone calls, three voice mails and a text message all of them saying the same damn thing. "I LOST" finally your at school the next day wondering why you couldn't finish your paper. You get home and look at your logs from the previous night and all of your Im's say the same damn thing "I lost lol," "I lost lol" "I lost lol" "I lost lol" "I lost lol."

Then you wake up and you realize your in the shower you've passed out and had a mild stroke (probably no in that order) There's blood trickling from your ear and you wonder where it came from? How could this happen to me I'm only 22? You ask. You then touch your forehead feel a post-it. You don't even need to read what it says.

The worst part is, you can't quit. Once you know the rules your playing. Everytime I think I'm out they pull me back in.After a while you stop answering your phone, or leaving the house. You buy cat after cat after cat, cause they don't know your playing the game and won't give your shit about it. Your a loser and that is what its all about, isn't it?


"The last words I say before I kick the bucket are going to be I lost."-Nukes

3 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Sorry for your loss. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA That's a pun and I didn't realize!

Anyway, I just need to explain to the public that this post is a personal account. I've been "in the game" since Spring semester last year and I've lost maybe four times. And all those times were because Julie or Nukes or Ben shouted, "I lost!!!" upon seeing each other.

So apparently, you can live after the game.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 12:27:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger null said...

Can I just say how grateful I am that the first Comment wasn't OH no i lost.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 12:31:00 AM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger null said...

No, dude when I'm with a girl its all buisness. Thats right Its buisness time.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 12:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares