Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Holiday Cheers!

You know the holiday spirit is getting to you when you find relief in having Maroon 5's "She Will Be Loved" stuck in your head because it's better than what you were singing in the shower hours earlier which was "Santa Clause Is Coming to Town."

2 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger nyc pink fashionista said...

Dina, I wish I had read this post earlier. I would much rather have Maroon 5 in my head than Christmas carols. Just don't tell that to anymone in my church. hehe.

I was at Macy's earlier today. Load and behold, "Santa Clause Is Comming to Town!" was playing in the store at full blast.

I actually put on U2 when I got home to drown out the Christmas carols.

etjmc?

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 8:07:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger stranger said...

i feel your pain... i have the song 'all i want for xmas is you' in my head even when xmas is months away!!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares