Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Don't-Knock-It-Till-You-Try-It

I ate breakfast (ice cream sandwich--yum) while driving to school today and my first real meal wasn't until about 9:30ish, so I apologize for not having anything really fun or new to post for today's Don't-Knock-It-Till-You-Try-It. Well, I have something, but it's not all that amazing...
Pickled Herring with Tomato Sauce

Yeah, this borders on the more boring side, but hey--it's a little late for me to think up experimental foods so it's all I've got. Also, I've been thinking about a name change for this new little feature here at Punks. How does "Kinky in the Kitchen" sound? Or how about "Mishundik Munches?" And I can be the Meal Matchmaker!

2 Shpeils

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger Mesiach said...

first of all do not dare knock pickled herring...my gramma makes it perfectly....she pickles it herself...tomato sauce with it is interesting but i go for it straight up or with butter...mmmmmm herring...mmmmm dina you should call this post the new food that gives steve stomach orgasms...wait no would a stomach orgasm be a fart?

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 11:15:00 PM  

<$BlogDateHeaderDate$>

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Knock herring? Me!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! I'd never babe. Never in a million years! I love herring to pieces.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Check out our Punks tees!

And our really cool MFFC:HCC tees!

Powered by Blogger Listed on 
BlogShares